No one can resist the comfort of a chocolate chip cookie.
You will find yourself sitting on the living room couch after work, a few CBD Chocolate chip cookies in hand.
This experience gives you a sugar rush and a relaxing mellow peace.
A nice cup of your favorite Tea and you have the makings of a wonderfully relaxing evening.
This recipe will make 5 days worth of comfort and relaxation.
CBD Chocolate chip cookies are a household favorite, a timeless classic, an unparalleled snack,
Chocolate chip CBD Cookies
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
5ml of CBDMAX.com FS 3000mg
3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips, or chunks
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon fine salt
- Evenly position 2 racks in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F. line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Put the butter in a microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave on medium power until melted. Cool slightly. Whisk the CBD, sugars, eggs, butter and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a wooden spoon; take care not to over mix. Stir in the chocolate chips or chunks.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared pans. Wet hands slightly and roll the dough into balls. Space the cookies about 2-inches apart on the pans. Bake, until golden, but still soft in the center, 12 to 16 minutes, depending on how chewy or crunchy you like your cookies. Transfer hot cookies with a spatula to a rack to cool. Serve.
- Store cookies in a tightly sealed container for up to 5 days.